- conducting manual tests,
- Implementation of automated tests,
- developing test documentation (test cases, test scenarios, reports),
- test management and test results,
- reporting bugs directly to programmers,
- participation in software implementation,
- cooperation with the client's team.
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- you have a minimum of 1.5 years of experience in software testing functional, integration, acceptance, performance and automatic tests,
- you have a master's or engineering degree in IT or other science studies
- you know and use SQL, PLSQL,
- you use test management and bug reporting tools,
- you have experience in working with test support tools, e.g. SoapUI, JMeter,
- you are happy to work in a team,
- you think analytically,
- you know English on a communicative level at least.
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- ISTQB certificate,
- experience in automatic tests, knowledge of tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, REST Assured, Postman, SoapUI.
By joining TTSW, you will have the opportunity to co-create proprietary solutions in the energy and gas market or take part in outsourcing projects in the electricity, gas, public or medical sectors.