QA Automation engineer (Automation Tester)
- construction and development of test automation solutions;
- conducting exploratory tests;
- development of test documentation: test scenarios, test cases, reports;
- participation in software implementation;
- quality assurance of manufactured products;
- cooperation with the software development team;
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- you have at least 2 years of experience in automating large web applications,
- you have a working knowledge of Java,
- you have experience in working with such tools as: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium, JMeter, Junit,
- you know SQL / PLSQL, you have experience working with the following tools: Git, Jenkins,
- you appreciate team work,
- you like looking for solutions to difficult tasks.
By joining us, you will gain:
- remote work for a client from the public sector;
- a prestigious project that has an impact on the lives of Poles;
- employment contract or B2B;
- informal organizational culture;
- constant support of the manager on our part (the project is outsourced).
By joining #TTSW, you will have the opportunity to co-create proprietary solutions in the energy and gas market or take part in outsourcing projects in the electricity, gas, public or medical sectors.