What will you do?
- participating in the development of responsive and modern .NET applications,
- covering the source code with unit and integration tests,
- performing code review on pull-requests,
- work in accordance with the Scrum methodology.
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- you have minimum of 2 years of experience in work related to programming IT systems,
- you have a higher technical education,
- you are well versed in C #, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC
- you know the issues related to the http protocol and creating the REST API,
- you are fluent in English in terms of communication and reading technical documentation.
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- experience in working with Azure and Amazon Cloud,
- experience in working in Docker,
- good knowledge of NoSQL MongoDB databases,
- object-oriented programming in PHP,
- knowledge of the UML language,
- passed Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications or 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals exam.
By joining TTSW, you will have the opportunity to co-create proprietary solutions in the energy and gas market or take part in outsourcing projects in the electricity, gas, public or medical sectors.