- Management of Jenkins, GitLab / GitHub / Bitbucket websites,
- Managing virtual servers,
- Creating scripts / tools for CI / CD processes at the stage of development, testing and production,
- Administering Unix, Windows, OSX systems,
- Managing mobile applications on Google Play and Apple iTunesConnect,
- Monitoring of services and machines (Zabbix).
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position,
- You have experience in the CI / CD area, e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, GIT, SVN,
- You can write shell and powershell scripts,
- You have experience in administering various operating systems: Unix, Windows,
- You know object-oriented languages such as Java / Groovy, C #, Python.
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- Virtualization and containerization skills (VMWare, HyperV, Virtualbox, Docker, Kubernetes),
- Knowledge of Ansible, Chef, Puppet tools,
- Experience in working with Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
We are looking for a specialist to join a new project in the energy industry. The project will consist in building a DevOps ecosystem together with CI / CD tools. The work will take place on the border of DevOps-DevSecOps. The system will be built on the basis of GitLab and Jenkins.