- implementation of business solutions,
- analysis and maintenance of the existing code,
- documenting implemented solutions,
- performing code reviews in collaboration with other team members,
- taking care of the code quality and compliance with the standards in force in the company.
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in C ++,
- you know C ++ very well (11/14/17),
- you know SQL language,
- you are fluent in English in terms of communication and reading technical documentation.
- you can and like to work in a team.
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- knowledge of Qt and Boost libraries,
- knowledge of Python,
- experience in multi-threaded / multi-process programming,
- knowledge of parsing issues,
- knowledge of the Git version control system,
- knowledge of the SCons tool,
- ability to create portable code (MS Windows / Linux),
- knowledge of network communication issues,
- knowledge of database systems,
- knowledge of agile management methods, especially Scrum and Kanban,
- ability to write unit tests,
- knowledge of the TDD (Test Driven Development) concept,
- focus on creating high-quality code (clean code).
By joining TTSW you will have the opportunity to co-create software in the field of cybersecurity.